For over 30 years, our business has succeeded in bringing high-quality meat to the people of Monmouthshire and Herefordshire and its surrounding areas. The quality of the products we sell is of the utmost importance to us. We believe that all our meat should be traced to its source. Therefore, whenever possible, we buy most of our meat locally, in Monmouthshire and Herefordshire. Over the years, we have earned a solid reputation for quality meat products and excellent customer service. We are a small family business, therefore our customers can enjoy the personal service that our business offers.
We are a small team of 7 staff, three of which are family members, but goodness are we a team!
Adrian ~ Accredited Master Butcher
Ieuan ~ Butcher
Rhys ~ Assistant Butcher
Kaitlyn ~ Butchery Assistant
Sophie ~ Butchery Assistant & Delivery Driver
Nicholas ~ Delivery Driver
Claire ~ Ordering & Accounts
We employ local people and which in turn supports our local economy.
We love butchery and we love talking about it! Adrian, our Accredited Master Butcher will be happy to advise you on the best cut of meat, prepare the meat for you and recommend the best cooking method. There are suggested cooking tips for many products.
Please explore our site and find out why buying from Golden Valley Meat & Game ensures the very highest quality, the value available and how we can help your family enjoy high-quality food that is the foundation of a healthy life.
What can you purchase from us?
• Locally sourced meat from Monmouthshire and Herefordshire, whenever possible.
• Award Winning Sausages, boasting well-developed flavours, gourmet ingredients to guarantee the texture of every sausage.
• Legendary BBQ packs, together with the best in healthy eating and low-fat products for a healthy lifestyle.
• Gourmet burgers - we are proud of our range of freshly prepared Gourmet burgers made to our own recipe.
• Our own home-cured thick cut farmhouse bacon and renowned Black Treacle Bacon together with smoked and unsmoked bacon and gammon.
• Delicatessen - various cheeses, our own homemade pies, our own cooked cold meats freshly made in our premises.
• Game, including local Moccas venison, pigeon breasts, wild rabbits, and pheasants.
• Enjoy the opportunity of acquiring the mouth-watering delights of our oven-ready products for all occasions or sous-vide products.
GVMG operates an extensive local home delivery service extending to Monmouthshire, Herefordshire, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen & Newport and surrounding areas in our own refrigerated vans. We also deliver to your door – no matter where you live in the UK via courier.